Vendor Spaces are now open for AniFest 2023!
Last year our vending spaces sold out very quickly. New vendors must fill out our form to be considered.
Before you apply as a Vendor, please note the following:
- We do not allow 18+ materials at our event
- We do not allow bootleg/greymarket goods or materials that infringe on the copyrights of others.
- We do not allow the distribution of promotional materials outside of your booth.
- If we receive a cease and desist for your booth, we will actively enforce it with our law enforcement team.
- We only accept vendors that have a professional public demeanor and do not accept applicants who involve themselves in callout/cancel culture.
- There are no refunds, no exceptions.
Vendor Space Status
|Artist Table||Sold Out|
|Vendor Hall - Exhibitor||Sold Out|
|Vendor Hall - Apparel||Sold Out|
|Torino Plaza - Food Booth||Available|
|Outdoor Roundabout - Food Truck||Sold Out|
Why vendors and artists love AniFest!
- We prioritize vendors who have been with us in the past
- Low attendee ticket costs means more sales income for your booth!
- No union fees or loading/unloading hassles
- No parking fees means more money spent on the event
- Low vendor to attendee ratio
- We are zero-drama, non-partisan, anti-cancel-culture professionals that do not gatekeep any vendors or artists
- We promote each and every vendor on printed materials, online marketing, and more!
All vendor spaces are a reserved at a First-come First-Serve basis. Please note that the only requirement we have is that your brand and booth is established and that it is relevant to our event. We reserve the right to refuse spaces for any vendor who do not meet these requirements. If your submission is accepted you will receive a follow-up email with instructions to reserve your space.